Wednesday, February 7, 2007

not first post anymore

Well just got back from an academically unproductive day, but had lots of fun anyway. We're having a mini exhibition of all the creative work we've done through the year. We were supposed to get all our teaching aids and creative endeavour journals and the storybooks we made and shitloads of other stuff but most of us, I think, have lost our teaching aids so there weren't so many things to put up. I'll try and take some pics of the stuff if i can, but uploading them is a whole different story since my comp has been acting funny for the past couple of months. 40gb of stuff has disappeared! I hope they can be recovered.
Anyway i got to go make puppets now, they have to be submitted on friday!!!
byeeeee

3 comments:

Karen Xavier said...

Take pictures and load them later on.... sounds likes its gonna be fun, your exhibition.

wildeyes said...

dont lie kaviDEY...EN AXHIBITION OF PUPPETS?????MADE BY TINA N HER FRIENDS???Cant wait.

Ryan W.F. said...

hey...ur way ahead and you've got out more posts that me so fast!!...i tried my silly marketing/advertising stunt wehre i get my title out and make people wait for weeks on what it really is about...i feel so lucky though...hardly anythin written and so fast i got so many readers lol....