Monday, March 5, 2007

4 years

Hey yesterday jais and I completed 4 years as a couple. we didnt do much yesterday since we couldnt go out. we celebrated it on saturday. it was damn nice. I had asked jais to get me flowers and he actually got me these huge flowers tht he was lugging around with him... he is normally not the romantic kind and i think he feels odd holding flowers. so anyway he got me flowers and a cake ( a small one) then took my out to a new japanese restaurant whcih was very good. we went for music and lyrics and he let me watch the movie in peace without making silly comments, and he liked the movie too tht was good, then we headed to tavern to have a couple of drinks and headed home, best anniversary ever. i love him :D

7 comments:

Karen Xavier said...

make sure you do not tell him about the poem here by Vikram seth ;0)

littlemuch said...

hehe i think early on in our relationship i had actually sent it to him

wildeyes said...

tat is so swweet..lemme knwo when ur havin the party

Ryan W.F. said...

its days like this when you realie vikram seth's poem is a bag of bull...i mean how often can u start a famiy with a stranger eh?

Zak said...

tina tina whats with u! ur all mushy and hyped! its so unlike u! have to admit it was sweet!

Anton Jelestine said...

Hi sis......
i m karens bro.........
congrats for ur anniversary.....
lead a long life!!!!!!
i ve just finished my 12th!!!!!

wildeyes said...

isnt ti about time u posted soemthing new??? n pls change the pink!!